Friday, October 19, 2012


After Tinuy-an Falls, I was brought my tour guide to Enchanted River at Talisay, Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur. It takes 30 to 45 minutes from Brgy. Cambatong before I reached the River. This little known town is blessed with a hidden treasure. A stunning blue lagoon nestled within a mountainside and protectively covered by a forest.


In the entrance, I was greeted with a smile of a lady. I paid 30 pesos for the entrance fee.



The place is quiet when I arrived. I was excited to see the enchanted river. Before I reached the area I took pictures first in the signage of the resort.



I was amazed with the river, True to its name, the Enchanted River looks fascinating with its majestic blue water.

The water was so clear, you can photograph fishes from above the surface.




-INFORMATION-

Entrance Fee: Php30 per person
Life Jacket: Php15 per hour
Umbrella Table: Php100
Boat for Island Hopping: Php160 per hour (Good for 4 persons)

-TRANSPORTATION FEES-

Motorcycle (Habal Habal) - Hinatuan Town to Enchanted River - Php100 per person (Roundtrip)
The Management Contact no. - 0920-259-5554








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

.

Share Your Blessings

Popular Posts

free counters