Thursday, January 3, 2013


My last destination on my 2 day trip in Surigao del Sur was in Tandag City. After my Cagwait exploration, I rode a Bus bound for Tandag where I waited for almost 1 hour. Its not easy to travel in that area especially when the vehicle is loaded with passengers, similar to what I had experienced. Still I was able to get a ride but I have to stand elbow to elbow with other passengers. Cagwait to Tandag was almost a 30-minute of ride.



It was 11 am when I reached Tandag Bus Terminal, the terminal was small, It caters Bus and Van bound for Davao & Butuan. Davao to Tandag is approximately 5 to 6 hours of travel.


I took a trycicle ride and asked the driver to drop me at the City Hall of Tandag. However, the driver told me that there was no City Hall in Tandag instead he dropped me at the Provincial Capitol of Surigao del Sur.


I had the chance to take picture with the help of my tripod.


I went to Provincial Tourism office and I was assisted by the staff and she gave me the list of tourist spots in Surigao del Sur. Tandag has a few tourist spot to offer. They are constructing the Tandag Boulevard as an additional tourist spot in the city. This would be the land mark of the City.

To be continued....







2 comments:

  1. Please include your fares, it may serves as a reference for those who want to travel on the same place you've been to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please include your fares, it may serves as a reference for those who want to travel on the same place you've been to

    ReplyDelete

Followers

.

Share Your Blessings

Popular Posts

free counters