Thursday, January 10, 2013


When I was walking in Downtown Dumaguete, I was curious with the restaurant name Blue Monkey Grill. They used monkey as their model to invite people to come inside and dine. I was amused with the idea and it even made me laugh. Sad to say, I was not able to try their dishes because it was close when I arrived. The restaurant is open only in night time.




Just like many restaurants, they use tagline "Fun begins here". Through research, I have known that they have fantastic open casual dining restaurant good for drinking beers while you listen with lively music.  Always packed with both local and foreign customers. 

The restaurant offers great selection of foods like Grilled Chicken, Grilled Pork, Sizzling french fries, Sinigang, Tinola, Sisig, and many more.



The restaurant is located along Dumaguete Boulevard, Siliman Avenue Corner Rizal Boulevard, Dumaguete City.


4 photos credit to Blue Monkey Grill Facebook page.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

.

Share Your Blessings

Popular Posts

free counters