Monday, October 22, 2012


To continue my trip, Its already my second day at Lizvil White Beach, the newly added resort in the Island. Its about 2 Kilometers from the highway. I enjoyed  the sun, the sea, and sand and most of all the warm hospitality of the people at the resort.


It was exactly 8 o'clock in the evening when I arrived in the resort. From Poblacion Hinatuan where the Enchanted river is found, I took a bus going to Tandag City and I asked the conductor to drop me in Poblacion Cagwait. It took 1 and half hour to get to the place. (a big thanks to the conductor) From Poblacion cagwait, I took a motorcycle ride and paid 15 pesos.




When I arrived at the resort, I was entertain by a crew and asking me if I want to stay overnight. (I said, yes of course, hehe) He gave the selection of room and the price list. Since I don't have that much budget, I asked for a discount and I was not disappointed because they gave me what I asked. The room is nice and clean, with an aircon and Hot and Cold shower.



I woke up early in the morning to take pictures of the beach and saw the beauty of whole Cagwait Beach. The whole area shaped like a letter "C" which according to the people of Cagwait, symbolizes the name of the first letter of the place. I felt the cleanliness of the beach, the fresh air and the silence of the beach.


Its time to pack up, 8 am when i left my room. It was a nice experience to sleep in other place like in Cagwait. It was a solemn and a happy evening but of course I miss my family as well.



The place was best for for family gathering or even for honeymoon. The fine sand will surely get you interested. The warmth and hospitality of the people in the resort will make your vacation perfect. Come and visit LIZVIL WHITE BEACH RESORT, situated in Poblacion Cagwait, Surigao del Sur.

Room rate:

  • Airconditioned Room with Hot & Cold Shower - Php1,500.00 (Good for 4 person)
  • Airconditioned Room w/out Hot & Cold Shower - Php1,200.00 (Good for 4 person)
  • Airconditioned Room regular - Php1,200.00 (Good for 4 person)
  • Non Airconditioned Room - Php700.00 (Good for 2 person)

Contact. no. 09079048552



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

.

Share Your Blessings

Popular Posts

free counters