Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Slide

Malagos Garden Resort is a 12 hectare inland Nature Theme Resort located in Bgy. Malagos, Calinan, Davao City. The resort home to many exotic flowers, fruit trees, a large collection of bird kinds and a host of other wildlife species.


The resort offers recreational activities like horseback riding, which I enjoyed watching and never missed the chance to try the fun. I took a ride for free because the playground attendant is a friend of mine.



At first, I felt nervous coz that was my first time to take a ride but with the help of the tour guide, I felt safe and  comfortable.


These children was also enjoying the ride.


The trampoline was also one of their amenities for fun.


The children were enjoying while inside the trampoline.




These are the fees


A friend of mine











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

.

Share Your Blessings

Popular Posts

free counters